Thread: 2+2 Ask the PPA
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 12:26 AM

Default 2+2 Ask the PPA

"I know this is going to hurt, I just don't know whom yet.."

This is what I say to myself playing AK(s) in a multi-way pot pre-flop.

I mentioned in a previous post that I might be meeting with John Pappas. Well we have scheduled a day later this week.

I am a member of this forum with little standing. I think I understand some of the issues this forum has with the past actions of the PPA. I have my own issues with the past actions of the PPA. I do however have a lot more confidence in the new direction John Pappas has outlined to me.

No I am not sure I would want any job that required dealing with some of you on a regular basis, even a paid one, I don't think a non-profit could afford what anyone might demand to do this on a regular basis! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

But as a member of this forum I will take whatever questions you all put together and promise that John at least gets them. Of course I can not promise what might happen after he gets them......

I will hope to sumarize them and post the list for the group aproval in a couple of days. I will attempt to update my profile here to add my poker e-mail address so any may feel free to send any questions they as members may want to ask and may not for whatever reason feel like asking openly.

I do not hold myself out as "the one and only true spokesman" for 2+2 (or even close to it!). I just think this is a good time for these past issues to be addressed. As I have posted in the past, I have my own issues with lost opportunities of the PPA. I also have some ideas of how it might operate better in the future.

The reason for the meeting is I have some experience in the area of grassroots politics and I have offered to volunteer some time to help in whatever manner the PPA deems nessecary.

D$D