Thread: Drug Posts
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Re: Drug Posts

[ QUOTE ]
but I really don't see the need in constantly posting about how blazed you get with your poker friends. I mean, it kinda feels like in middle school when kids first started drinking, and they'd be all like "DUDE I DRANK LIKE 3 BEERS LAST NIGHT, TOTALLY."

[/ QUOTE ]

This is basically exactly how I feel about it. At first, it was kind of funny to see people openly talking about it. Now it just seems to be a contest to see who can make the most pointless thread directed towards the least amount of people.

The bottom line is this. In the past couple of weeks, as the number of these posts has skyrocketed, the mods have gotten probably...5x more notifications in this forum than we normally do. ALOT of these notifications have pointed towards the generally crappy, drug induced threads. I know the 5 of you who are in the threads, and your 5 homies think this is really important to your development as a human or something, but your offending a lot of people, and the threads generally suck. So, I'm glad Justin posted this before I locked more threads and just pissed people off in general.