View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 07:06 PM

Default Re: So far we have donated:

[ QUOTE ]
[cencored]. $3350 is exactly the amount that is supposed to have gone from me. I used two different credit cards ($1300 on one and $2050 on the other) and I haven't gotten anything from children inc saying it didn't go through, but the numbers add up too well.

When I press account history and activity I get this message: "We're sorry, but there was an error retrieving your sponsorship history. There may be no records associated with account in our current database. Please try again, or contact Children, Incorporated if you continue to experience difficulty." What do others get?

I will get this straightened out right away. Don't want there to be any question, especially when Sciolist has trusted me with his money also. If anyone know how I can insta-find out if this was me and why (I have enough in my account, so that's not why.) please pm me. Money have not been withdrawn from my account, but I didn't figure that meant anything until I saw this. Sending them an e-mail to children inc now.

[/ QUOTE ]
Call your bank. CC limits was a hassle for me in vegas, and is for alot of norwegian players. When I last checked I couldn't get them changed either (this was Postbanken). GL