View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 03:54 AM

Default Re: POST HERE IF YOU ALREADY WON PCA SEAT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mesa Grill in NY is great and Nobu was great down in Atlantis. The NY Carmines is pretty awesome for large groups, I can't imagine the Atlantis version is far off.

Also, I might be interested in Golf if you don't mind someone who shoots anywhere from 85 - 120.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm no connaisseur of fine dining, but carmine's was very good, and good service when we were there (as opposed to every other place there). The only bad part was getting stuck with the $500 bill ;[

[/ QUOTE ]

speaking of bills, how long should I expect that $1000 they give me to last, and how much extra should I expect to bring. fwiw i'm bringing my fiance and i'll probably be covering all of her expenses for the week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last year I was by myself for the week. Ordered room service late night every night. Went out to eat 2-3 times a day. Put drinks on the room card for every drank I had on the resort and lost like 3 room card roulette things. That being said I had like $400 left over at week's end. I think I spent $700 off the resort, $500 being a credit card roulette I lost at senor frog's because elky and those crazy euros decided to get bottle service there (wtf)