View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 03:02 AM

Default Re: *Official* Philadelphia E-A-G-L-E-S Thread (2007-2008)

PF,

I think the scoreboard doesn't tell the whole story. We were able to get more pressure on Brady than basically anyone else and certainly a lot more than we've been getting in previous weeks. We put them in a lot of third and long situations, but they converted most of them anyway because they are who they are. With a couple of more bounces, we could have stopped them a few more times, which is all you really can ask for against the best team ever.

Hoyas,

I can't believe you're actually unhappy and critical about that peformance. Sure I'm a little disappointed that we couldn't pull it out, but I was very impressed with the creativity and aggressiveness and I realize that if we can play like this against everyone else, we are legitimate contenders. Aside from the one poor decision at the end, what can you possibly be complaining about? This game is another argument for the idea that Reid is an excellent game planner and motivator but is poor at in-game adjustments and management, which is something we should be willing to live with imo. As I said a few weeks ago, this team can be very good with a solid quarterback, and I will be extremely pissed if Feeley is not the starter next week.