View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 10:35 AM

Default Withdrawal limits for bigger players?

I've seen one or two others ask, but haven't seen an answer...

Does anyone have experience getting their epassporte withdrawal limits increased, or even just trying and failing? Even after paying the $5 fee to become "select," I can only withdraw $600 to my bank account per day. This is extremely annoying considering I'm trying to withdraw tens of thousands from FT.

I did send in the "limit increase request" multiple times with my documentation (ugh) and even called them, but it's been a couple weeks with no response. I asked FTP if there's anything they could do to ask epassporte to speed it up for a big player - I would think they'd want to expedite getting 2-3% or whatever of the possibly six figures I would cash out to them - but FTP support says epass doesn't even do limit increases. I think they are just clueless, but it seems like everyone is.

I'm nervous leaving much more than I need in FTP for an extended period, and at this rate it will take months to cash out... who knows what can happen legally in that time.

Anyone have higher limits working? I'm trying to avoid requesting a check and waiting a month but that'd be better than doing this forever...

Thanks.