View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 09:00 AM

Default Re: Video post for SS NL 5CD

Are you playing with a 62 Card Deck with 14 Aces? Man you got some good cards that session, you played almost a third of your hands and cought pretty well on the draw, too.

I think our Hand Ranges are pretty similar, you seem to steal raise a wider range from the Button or the Small Blind against Limpers than I do, but I tend to complete some more Hands from the Small Blind. I think you passed an OESD against two limpers at some point. I think what I learned from the video is that people are inclined to pay off larger bets than I had initially observed, so I'll just try to get more value out of my value bets in the future.

I personally feel that a check raise with the full house would have been a slightly better option. Drawing 2 after an UTG Raise I give him credit for at least a pair of Aces (which he is trying to disguise) or trips. You flat called and drew 1, which many players at that level tend to interprete as a Draw, mainly because they tend to play them the same, and your hesitation made it look like a missed draw even more. I think there's a fair chance he is value betting a wider range of hands there (Some people tend to bet after being checked to by an obvious draw, despite that being a -eV move as they will only get called if the other guy hit his draw) than he usually would, and we already gave him credit for a decent range. I think the difference isn't really that big, so there's nothing wrong with leading out.

You managed to openfold a pair of Aces before the draw on the top table about halfway in during the Aces up Jacks Multiway pot on the bottom table :P