View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 04:39 PM

Default Re: My Story + An Offer (HOLY BALLS LONG)

Pretty cool offer.

I'm pretty sure I'm not what you're looking for since I have probably 50-60k hands at NL200/400 but since I'm not beating NL400 for much at the moment (small sample, 30kish hands so who really knows how I'm doing) I'll toss this out there anyway...

1. 23 years old

2a. 9 and 2 man SNGs, maybe 3kish total, up to $60s consistently
2b. MTTs, not many
2c. Fixed limit HE and PLO, maybe 2k hands total up to 3/6 and PL100 respectively
2d. NLHE ring, probably 100-150k hands up to NL400

3. 8-tabling 6max (I'd prefer to not play more than 6, but ok I could probably handle 8 if I had to).

4. I have about $6k online at the moment with access to more offline if needed for some reason.

5. I wouldn't need a stake, but I would still split profits up to a percentage. Basically I'd be looking for someone to help me plug leaks and also someone to talk theory with about various situations beyond beginner's level.

I know it's probably not exactly what you're looking for, but I figured what the hell. And fwiw, several guys could vouch for me being trustworthy including Futuredoc.

edit - Assuming you're looking for a different kind of student, I'd love to add you on AIM to talk theory with or discuss hands. You can shoot me a PM if you want, or if you hate me deep down inside and I don't get a PM I won't be mad. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

edit 2 - to preempt people saying "6k is not sufficient for NL400", I know. I'm playing much lower at the moment while I work on some ideas / rebuild from a recent, large downswing.