View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 02:14 AM

Default Re: i hate these spots, fold the AA?!?!

[ QUOTE ]
Especially if this hand is live, OP didn't specify.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe from previous posts this was a Commerce hand. He also said villain was a "feel" player, so I have to believe it's at least live.

The comment earlier about villain implied strength calling OP's re-raise with 2 people left to act, don't generally apply, because it's a rare live bird who is just calling a pre-flop raise, and then re-raising again with a premium.

The pre-flop re-raise was insufficient as others mentioned. Probably $600 to $650 feels right to me.

From the description the villain is a good lag player. If this is true, hero is dead like...every time. Because OP's past posts (and self-admitted LAG style) indicate his loose image and good villain is aware of said image, that only increases the chance villain re-raises with KK, but probably not calling with AQ. So what does that leave us? QQ, JJ or else the improbable case AA. With a 6:1 proposition to chop I fold. If we count 77 in the mix, it's even worse at 9:1.

Someone might argue KK just called the pre-flop re-raise. Ok, suppose villain plays it tricky: In the improbable case villain has KK, then a good LAG has to be scared to death of that flop.

Garland