Old 10-01-2007, 04:15 AM
djk123 djk123 is offline

Location: sooo hot
Default issue with my stars software

anyone else ever had this problem?

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 2007/10/01 03:42:59
To: support@pokerstars.com
Subject: Problem with software

>Hi, there seems to be a problem with my Poker Stars software. Strangely
>enough, there is no 'fold' button. As you can imagine, this can be quite a
>problem. For example, today in the WCOOP Main Event I called off all my
>chips with 77 on aTcJc2cxx board. I knew my opponent had the flush but alas
>my only option was to call the all in. I would greatly appreciate if you
>could fix this bug. Thank you very much.
>
>Dan

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your email.

It would be helpful if you could send us your program log files for
your PokerStars program.

To do this, please load the PokerStars program. From the lobby, please
click on 'Help'. Go to 'Log Files', then select 'Send log files to
support'. This will automatically send the files to us for you.

Alternatively, you can select 'Save log files as ZIP...' and your log
files will then automatically be saved as a .zip file on your hard
drive. You can then attach this .zip file to an email and send it to
us at support@pokerstars.com.

Please note it is important that you send us these files as soon as
you can as they are only kept on your hard drive for a period of one
day.

Regards,

Peter M
PokerStars Support Team