Thread: I have a plan
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 11:21 AM

Default Re: I have a plan

[ QUOTE ]
The idea here is that he should perceive your range to be KK+ or whatever.

But you don't really give us enough info or any sort of reason to believe hes going to just c/f a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

He can bet/fold too, assuming the blinds fold.

As for how strong I look, well, obviously it's kind of difficult to give enough info but I had done nothing since he'd been at the table except open shove twice, when he was in the blinds, once showing down AA.

He seemed pretty good. I'd be very wary in his shoes. I posted a similar hand quite a long time ago but I reversed it and everyone said, check fold, villain is loaded. I think if I I'd done the same here, and asked for button's range, with the read that he should have on me, the consensus would be that button is clearly loaded. Not KK+ necessarily, but more often than not stacking off.

There are two problems. One is that I had no read on BB, who's getting a good price. Two is that 'he seemed pretty good' is probably not solid enough reasoning. And, of course, he has to think that I'm pretty good and not just calling with anything pretty and no plan. I mean, I was but I did have a plan. Lol.

So, in all, I don't this is as terrible as it might at first appear. Which isn't to say it was good but I thought it was at least interesting.