View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 02:08 PM

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda Thread (NES)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I tried for ~2 months or so (felt like at least) to beat this game with the wooden sword and green Link. Could not do it. I can get to Gannon without a problem, usually with at least a blue vial of medicine. If I'm lucky I can do it with a red vial. Gannon however does not care about this feat and proceeds to destroy me with hardly any damage to him. The only bit I can find that helps is if I hug the wall on the right side of the screen and keep dodging his fireball I can get a few hits. On the positive side I know know Level-9 like the back of my hand and can avoid all of the extraneous areas. Oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously? beating Ganon is like ridiculously easy, are you sure you're doing it right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently not [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. What gets me the most is when he is invisible he pops up right where I am and it takes out about 4 hearts at a time. Shields are worthless. The most I've gotten in is probably 4 hits. Since it takes the Magic Sword 3~4 hits to kill him I calculate it would take 9-12 hits on him with that wooden sword. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?