View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 10:24 PM

Default Re: This Forum Will Close June 30th

admins, it's not only disappointing that this forum is being closed down, but it's prolly counterproductive...i, like many others, came to this forum having no clue what RB even was, let alone going about picking an affiliate and signing up properly...

too many people will get scammed and/or be setup with horrible affiliates if we can't have an unbiased forum to help people make smart decisions...also, this is a good place to let people communicate about the different affiliates and see different opinions...

i have a feeling some of this RB traffic will go into IB, but won't a mod have to move it to the sponsered forums??

while i've seen some of the sponsered affiliates and don't really think they're out to scam anyone at all, it's not a good idea to have such people in charge of something this important...

i guess it's too late for any changes to be made and i'm just ranting aimlessly to the admins, but hopefully too many people don't get into trouble as a result...but it prolly will happen anyway...