View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Early UFC 74/75 Lines

Who exactly has Metzger and Belfort beat that make them world class strikers? Getting beat by top competition over and over again doesn't make you a good fighter. Chuck gets a fight against a world class striker in Rampage and gets dominated twice.

2 fighters that in their previous fight were completely dominated shouldn't be a main event. Stop being rediculous. Chuck got unlucky? Put Chuck against a top 5 and he will be knocked out over and over.

How does Jardine deserve it more than Houston? He got KTFO in a minute by Houston.

Who deserves a title shot if chuck beats Jardine? Definitely not Chuck. Jardine isn't even top 20 in the division. How about Shogun? Or is he not good enough for you.

Who cares if he has held the belt in the UFC for a while or not. Simple fact is if he and Coutoure were in Pride they wouldn't have been close to holding a title ever. Why aree you hating on Prid so much? A year ago they had 100x more talent than the UFC. The only division that the UFC was better in was WW.

Why bring up Matt Hughes? My point was that Dana likes to give quick title shots to people who don't deserve them...thanks?
Maybe you'd like to post your record if you don't think mine is good enough....cmon I'm waiting...