View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 04:01 PM

Default Re: Hold \'Em or Fold \'Em (part 1)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nice post ILOVE. I think that when 3tabling 6-max I tend to get into bet bet bet mode and sometimes miss opportunities to c/c and make money. I probably should just play 2 tables but you know I get greedy. It's definitely a c/c for all the reasons you mention. One question to ask is "what hand is he calling with that I beat?" If there isn't an obvious one, c/c to induce a bluff or a bet from a smaller pair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow I can't possibly disagree more. So he's part of the 2% pool of players who wait till the river with trips...good for him. He has Ace high a ton which he's going to call with but not bet. Moreover if people were that good at valuebetting it'd be correct to sexy a helluva lot more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, i agree completely McGahee. C/cing this river is really bad against almost all ss competition. If I'm checking this river, i'm c/ring. But i think this river is b/c or possibly b/f against the most passive competition, and checking is horrible. But I didn't want to disagree with the best poster in SS.