View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 12:07 AM

Default Re: go_seminoles the big 1k/2k winner ?

Wow glad I got my chance to put in my two cents. To start out I'd like to say I never even mentioned to anyone about coaching. Honestly, I find it a huge disadvantage to tell people how I play. I did not come up with this coaching question. UCLA said you can probably get a lot of money to coach people, and I simply asked how much. He said, hold up and I'll try and find out. I guess his way of finding out was to post this.

Also, which has previously been stated, I play a lot of hands and play them differently. It all depends on the table and the position of each player at the table. Sorry I'm not a robot. For the people that played with me during the WSOP, who were you? I only played 50/100 maybe 2 times (at the rio_ and in one of the sessions I won 9k+ in a short 4 hour session. The other time was even shorter while I waited for a 100/200 seat to open up and I don't remember the outcome. As far as sucking horribly and being a huge fish, I somehow managed to pull a decent profit while in Vegas for 3 weeks. Up 30k in cash games, and 13k in tournaments.

And baron, since you been wondering where I've been. Once neteller went busto on me (155k stuck in there), I decided to take it safe and withdrew all my money on all the sites I played on. Since then I took a month long break to see how things went online after neteller was stopped. I threw 2500 on stars since that's as much as they would let me deposit without doing a wire. Obviously that's not enough to play the games I like to play. I bullshitted around for a bit and eventually lost that. I waited another few weeks before putting another 2500 on. Same result. After that I realized the games had dried up significantly and decided to take another break. Since then, I went back to school for real estate investing and have focused time on that. I also got married and went on a honeymoon. That takes a lot of time. I also was in Vegas for a month. Add it all up and that's where I've been.

I'm far from busto. Just because I don't have a lot of money online anymore doesn't mean I don't have money. I currently have a lot of money tied up in investments and my wife and I are looking at upgrading the homestead. The stock market has been a much better ROI over the past 6 months than poker was due to the drying up of games. Side note: my financial situation isn't much of anyones business except my own, but I appreciate all the concern.