View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 01:23 AM

Default Re: AHK Script for Full Tilt SnG\'s

[ QUOTE ]
Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome script.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're welcome

[ QUOTE ]
Had a couple of quick questions if you have a chance. Are there any hotkeys and do you use any other AHK scripts while playing?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't use any other scripts while playing since I implement everything I want in my own. I will try to find some time to write a new manual, but I want to get a Stars script functional as soon as possible. But the hot keys are as follow:
F1 - Maximize all minimized SnG tables
F2 - Hides all Tourney Lobby windows
F3 - Shows all Tourney Lobby windows
F4 - Closes all Tourney Lobby windows
F5 - Toggle function for auto focus. Activating the window that needs action.
F6 - Sit in on all tables. Doesn't work if you're sitting out, but in a hand.
F7 - Sit out on all tables
F8 - Shows all clocks
F9 - Hides all clocks
Right Mouse Button - If you click on the table of a table window it will activate tilt blocker. If you click on a tilt blocker, it will be removed. If you click on a clock it will adjust the values. I see that I accidentally left some Stars code here as well, but nothing should happen if you click on a Stars table since this script shouldn't recognize a Stars table, but otherwise it would put the value 9999 in the bet box.
Left Mouse Button (UP) - When left mouse button is pressed down CheckTables is paused until mouse button is released (moving table is finished). If you click on a clock it will activate it or change values.

[ QUOTE ]
You should set up some sort of paypal tip jar on your site.

[/ QUOTE ]
If someone would want to show their appreciation by donating a transfer at Full Tilt or Stars would work.