View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 11:53 AM

Default Re: PokerRoom refuses to cashout US player

Thanks, Galron. UNfortunately, PokerRoom mentioned this to me as the option no longer available to US players. You know, through their Indian/British accents, I thought they were saying "wildcard".

This is my most recent communique:

Hi there,

Thank you for your recent <contact> regarding your cashout. I apologise for the delay in responding to you.

We are experiencing unforeseen difficulties surrounding cashing out to US registered players. We are currently waiting for more information from our Payments department, which we will pass on to you once it is available to us.

We apologise for this lack of information, and assure you that we are working hard to find a suitable solution for you.

Should you have any further queries, please contact us again.

Regards,
Jeftin

PokerRoom.com Support Team

On November 24, 2007 at 3:37 AM,

>Please just send me a check for the balance in my account. I assure you, my bank will cash it. Even if the bank doesn't cash it, I'm in no worse spot than I am in now. You are not breaking any laws by sending me a check. If you broke any US law, you broke it when you accepted a placed bet.. You are not breaking it by sending me money. It's just the same as if I did some work for you. This is money owed to me. Write a check to me the same way you'd write a check to anyone else. There is nothing illegal about that.
>
>Thank you,
>Brendan