View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 08:18 PM

Default TruePoker wants US poker players business and is willing to help ...

I would agree that this sounds ridiculous on the part of the poker site.

I would go further, as we would certainly like to GET business from US players who are in this situation with poker sites which refuse to cash someone out just because they are from the US.

I want to offer what assistance we can to Card or anyone else who has frozen balances at sites which simply refuse to pay US players.

So, if anyone wants to contact Pokerroom or other sites with this policy, I am willing to offer those players BOTH a First Time Deposit bonus and the ability to get a cashout .... TruePoker will accept a transfer of funds from PokerRoom or other US-phobic site, via wire or other means acceptable to that site and credit the player with a TruePoker account for your transferred balance. We will also be glad to give such players a First Time Deposit bonus.

We have no issue cashing out US players' withdrawals and would welcome their business.

We can certainly allow US players to cash out.

Card, feel free to suggest to PokerRoom that we are willing to accept a transfer offshore on your behalf. (If they want toconfirm this TruePoker policy, they can email management@TruePoker.com).