Old 03-18-2007, 02:14 AM

Default Re: 500k VPP mark reached

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
desdia is right. everyone else on 2p2 is wrong.....obv

can we lock this thread so i can retain intelligence by NOT reading desdia's posts? lol counterintuitivaments

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean you're intelligent? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was referring to not losing any intelligence that I may already have. . Furthering intelligence while replying in this thread is relatively impossible.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean you might have some intelligence?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, I might have some intelligence. I've been called dumb previously, and I have no way of proving anything...and quite frankly I don't care to.

the fact that you had to ask me and bold the subject of your question...well...yeah

finally, isnt it late to be up arguing with the youngsters? A working father should get his rest, should he not?

[/ QUOTE ]

You've obviously put me in my place with all your youthful, somethingness. I can't say it's intelligence because you might have it but can't say it with 100% certainty, then again you also say you've been called dumb and you have no way of proving it, so maybe that's where the somethingness comes from. This must be one of those 6th level he thinks i think he thinks-type of jawns. Kiddo, you got my head hurting.