View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 05:50 AM

Default Re: Stock Picker Program

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I had a program that could beat the market with no human intervention I wouldn't sell it to others for $279.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not? Just because you sell the program doesn't mean you still can't make the trades yourself. There are lots of trading systems being sold, many of which probably beat the market, or they wouldn't have so many customers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...there are a zillion programs,books,those idiot gorilla trades.com sites,channeltrades .com with 5000 60 yr old retirees' or housewives chasing 6 children around the house saying..."wow..I made $3000 yesterday,this is SOOOOO easy"....whatever....they are guarenteed to make money by charging YOU for their service

Did you EVER see that Goldman or Lehman commercial on CNBC...telling you to buy their super duper secret trading software for $5999?

Sick stuff!

Everyone would buy it ONCE.....they would boost their bottom line for ONE quarter,...and then after being laughed off the street when their largest customers with $50OMM accounts walked out the door...they can start a new one!

No NO NO
[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]