View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 11:30 AM

Default Re: New script: HH-viewer 2

[ QUOTE ]
Love the script idea.

Quick suggestion, I have found if it goes to showdown the last line of text is rather long and so the box ends up taking up a substantial proportion of the table. Be good to have a word wrap if over x number of characters.

[/ QUOTE ]Good idea, I'll try to get it in for the next "real" update.

[ QUOTE ]
Other little bug, if you move the table while the hh window is open the window doesn't move with it.

[/ QUOTE ]Also a good idea, but I don't really know how to implement it. I'd probably have to use a timer that compares the window positions "all the time" and moves the HH window along. I foresee trouble when you need to move the HH window out of the way to see some guy's stack etc. All in all it'll bee too messy to bother with imo, since you can just move the table and hit one of the hotkeys to update the HH position.

And besides, I want my own HH window to be at a specific unused spot on my screen no matter what table it belongs to [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Btw, I haven't really had a chance to use this in-game yet. Do PAHUD stats show up in front of or behind the HH?