View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 02:53 PM

Default Re: Central Oregon info?

[ QUOTE ]

Crosswater is easily one of the top 10 courses I've played. Its great. The other two courses in the resort are OK, but Crosswater rules. We played it about 2 weeks before Daly and Couples played it for one of the Shell Wonderful World of Golf matches a few years back. They played it from the tips, which plays out at like 7,800 yards or something ridiculous. We replayed there after a morning round and played it as a scramble from the tips. We had two single digit and two 15ish handicaps, and I think we shot 82 or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard nothing but good things about Crosswater, and we've got the unlimited package for three days, so hopefully I don't run out of golf balls.

Gold tees according to the OGA website are 76.5/153. Damn. I looked at the course guide, and I'm not even sure I can make the carry on a couple of the tee shots (I'm currently a 15.6). Maybe if we tee off a third round at 6pm or something I'll give it a try. Otherwise, it looks like the whites and maybe the blues if I'm feeling ambitious. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]