View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 04:42 AM

Default Re: Just saw Halloween (no spoilers)

[ QUOTE ]
ok, so i dunno about even posting on this one b/c the Halloween movies scare the sh-t outta me. The song alone creeps me out! This is a long, long scare i've had since i was 10 babysitting w/my bestfriend and we watched Halloween 2 on HBO and i swear, i've never slept the same since. I can't hardly watch movies w/jamie lee curtis! Saw Halloween 4 on a DATE and i was about to come unglued (which made me just wanna go home!). BUT my point is when i had heard Rob Zombie was remaking this, i was excited and frightened at the same time...but i'm freakin SO curious about it! I wanna know HOW scary is it?? Like the original? I swear i have chills just writing this. I wanna see it but i SO DO NOT!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

this post indicates that you want to see it. You HAVE to see it. The movie was [censored] awesome, just quit being soft and do it now. I started watching Halloween movies when I was (literally) 5 or 6 years old, and that may explain why I'm so [censored] in the head, but I've always loved the music, the mask, etc. Rob Zombie took one of my favorite movies and made it something greater...