View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 06:56 PM

Default Re: It Should Be Simple To Get Into The Big NLH Games Next Week

[ QUOTE ]
no one expects the high stakes guys to go to vegas, play a 12 hour session, either win\lose and all of a sudden live\online proved the other inferior. The sample size [censored] is ridiculous. They know a few hundred hands doesn't mean anything. What I think David is trying to do, is get a highstakes nl game going for like the duration of the 5 diamond classic, which would be awesome btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't even that. The games are going to be there regardless. I started this thread, rather than bury it deep in the Kenny Tran thread, because a lot of the big internet players were saying that they get shut out of opportunities to compete in those big games Kenny was talking about. So for those who haven't been around during Bellagio tournaments, I just wanted to let them know that they won't get shut out in the next few weeks.

If the internet/non internet/Tran thing escalates into some sort of confrontation, all the better. But my main reason for posting was simply to alert the high stakes players that they will be able to get into the game. Possibly as high as 200-400 with a 100 ante.

As for me, I will only play as high as 50-100 with an ante or 100-200 without one. And only if there are at least a couple of players in the game who play a bit looser than me. Otherwise I'll be in the 300-600 mixed games.