View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 01:22 AM

Default Re: Just wondering...

[ QUOTE ]
"I dont think any differently of Sorel because of what he did, Like I said I dont support it but it doesnt change the fact that hes a very good friend of mine, and thats why I've chosen not to say anything. Our friendship is much more important for me than letting everyone know that he cheated in a tournament.... Get some perspective ppl. This [censored] happens all the time and we just have to live with it. If ppl keep getting caught this problem will hopefully stop or at least decrease in time.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Zang

Annette"

Hardly reason for hate. i dont hate, i think hate is a waste of time, but i do question her ethics, and her ability to decipher right from wrong.

she is a world champion, yet this is her stance on the imper1um affair.

she is a spokesperson for an online site, yet this is her stance on the imper1um affair.

someone kindly tossed it off to the fact that she is young, IMHO by the time you are 19 you should have known right from wrong for so long that you can insta react.

[/ QUOTE ]

You find it hard to believe that this is her stance on that whole situation?

That doesn't surprise me at all with her. She was violating every site's TOS that she played on when she was underage. Doesn't surprise me at all...........