View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 11:22 PM

Default Re: Madden Improvements

definitely the fact that DBs are all over the place needs to be fixed... so many times i throw a pick on the route in the OP because they have eyes in the back of their heads.

i also hate that a quarterback is slower than every player on the field unless he is michael vick, why can i not at least outrun a DT? an example of this would be tony romo, he cannot scramble at all though he is clearly able to irl.

i also hate that a reciever with a size advantage 1 on 1 with a safety cant catch a deep pass if it happens to be a jump ball.

fwiw i have more success with power backs than quick ones but that could be a playing style.

i also hate that sometimes a D-lineman breaks through the line so fast that you cant hand the ball of on a running play... when has that ever happened?

and there are way too many fumbles. there is at least one almost every game, and they are often retarded and the ball carrier isnt even hit hard. an example of this would be on a kickoff and the ball carrier runs into a defensive player and the ball pops out. that tilts me hard.