View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 09:50 PM

Default Re: November \"I FORGOT MY MANTRA\" Low Content chit-chat thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hehehehe, in less then two hours, I'll be drinking an ass ton of pinot(well, not counting the two bottles of burg my friends and I are having to kick things off at their place) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kdawg, how were the Pinot Days? Are you sick of pinot yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll never be sick of pinot, in fact, I'm about to have a new zealand pinot in a little bit [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I had a great time, I got there pretty late, but I ran into a girl that I hadn't seen for almost 7 years and exchanged numbers and emails(unfortunetly for me she is still living in new jersey where we went to college, but she does have friends in chicago and just quit her job). So, even though I only got around to 12 wines at teh event itself, I'm still very happy with how everything went

for those that are interested my Tasting notes for my store's pinot tasting are here and here are my notes from Pinot Days

For those that may be interested, Here is a link to all of my notes by region

I probably will have to have something different soon just to change things up. I normally do my drinking in themes, and for the next two months it's pinot, and then in jan, it'll be all burgundy, but, I'm gonna be drinking so damn much pinot this month(I still have another Pinot tasting that I'm to go to at the end of the month) that I really need to drink something else to change things up