View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 12:50 PM

Default Re: surfdoc is in the well

[ QUOTE ]
Par for the course, thanks for doing this. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

1) In your opinion, what is the most misplayed starting hand in LHE? I guess a range is okay if that makes it easier.

2) Has the UIGEA impacted online mid-high games that much?

3) Is there a particular starting hand that you have a weakness for? Besides the obvious big pairs.

4) You've obviously recognized & corrected a lot of leaks in your game over the years. If you had to pick the one which made the biggest difference, what would it be?

5) 4-handed game against 3 decent opponents; they play aggressively, they recognize the importance of position, and they adapt to short-handed play & to their opponents fairly well. They do, however, tend to overplay & take their hands too far postflop. It gets to you in the BB capped. What's your calling range?

7) Is there a particular hand that you played in the past which you look back on now and cringe?

8) Favorite line from "Rounders"?

9) Does it annoy you when people leave #6 out of their lists?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. The weak offsuit broadway hands seem to be the toughest for some to fold especially live. I haven't played a hand for an hour and pick up AQs UTG in a full ring. MP bad player coldcalls with QTo every time.

2. I think the games have gotten tougher. It just takes a little more effort spent on game selection. Not sure why exactly it is that I have done better since the change. I think it comes down to 3 factors. Less multitabling since the games aren't that great, adjusting to the regulars in a particular game better than they adjust to me, and just putting in a lot of work into my game since if I didn't it woulda been over.

3. I am an amazingly boring player and don't really see any hands that need to be played because they are my favorite. I see situations and adjust to them.

4. I think my biggest leak initially was giving players too much credit and making the incorrect assumption that they think about the game like we do. Eventually I just adopted the "they must be retarded" concept until proven otherwise for live players.

5. When it gets to me in the BB, I sit out of that game..If it comes already capped I think it will depend a little on how much posturing has been involved preflop but QQ-AA, AK seems about right.

7. There are so many it boggles the mind. These happen almost daily. The good news is that they are less frequent than before.

8. I need to watch rounders again but I like when teddy KGB does that horse riding gesture while saying he was "stickin it to him" or whatever. That always makes me laugh.

9. No