View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 11:50 AM

Default Re: 1k Prop bet help...

Well I wasn't going to update this until I got to 5k hands on the first level, only started this a few days ago and because I work full time I havent been able to play much but made a great start. As it has been bumped with some new advice ill post my first few screenies.

I know I have played nealry 2k hands at 2c/5c but that was last weekend before I started this and he said it could count towards it aslong as I didnt play anymore until I have done my 10k hands at 1c/2c. I happily agreed as this has made my bankroll double to start with. Im still only buying in with $2 though as I know I can beat this level now so just trying to rack in the hands as quickly as I can without losing focus.

As Germanguy said I didnt say my previous expericane with poker, I have been playing offline now for about 4 - 5 years and have been a consistant winner, nothing much and only down the local pub but my results were consistant. About 12 months ago when I turned 18 I deposited on ladbrokes, ran it up a bit then blew it at the higher levels. done this for about the next 6 months on different sites then found 2+2. had a break online for about a month and focused on reading these baords and Harrington 1,2 + 3.

Came back online and after reading posts on here brought PokerTrracker/PAHud and all the other bits and bobs. Signed up with PS about 3 months ago (I think)and deposited my first $50, all I have been doing is playing SNG's which sharkscope says im around $350 up and low limit cash games. I used to get to big for my boots and play $1/$2 limit but I soon realised if I grind at the lower limts I can eventually play these with hard work.

I think thats about it.

Any advice on my play so far, I know its a very small sample but is anything looking bad at these limits?

Thanks