View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 11:02 AM

Default Re: Calling all Canadians!

Let me tell you how important this [censored] sauce is. When my gf and I met years ago and were dating, I actually made this pasta dish thing for her. Basically shrimp, scallops, broccoli, water chestnuts and some fettucine, little white wine, etc. It was by far the best thing I could cook and prob still is.

So now, years later, this mix (which I don't have the skill to recreate, nor can I find a good substitute) was discontinued by McCormack. Now, I hear from her about how back in the day I used to cook her good [censored] and nowadays I don't (which is kind of funny since she doesn't cook). This is fairly true, but I do work 2 jobs and do a lot of projects on top of that.

Anyway, this company that makes the Canadian version above is owned by McCormack, so it's a good bet it's the same stuff. On top of that her birthday is soon and our anniversary is coming up as well, so you know it would be kind of a nice touch to be able to put this together, and it is some really, really good [censored] sauce.

[ QUOTE ]
What the [censored] is wrong with you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I don't know anyone in Canada, but there are tons of Canadian 2+2'ers, a few of which might actually want to help just to help (even if it is, admittedly, a pretty insignificant item). You don't have to worry though, I wouldn't mistake you for that sort of guy anyway.

Plus, this is OOT.