View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 03:17 PM

Default Re: Just Got Patrik Antonius Answer To The Question I Asked Kenny Tran

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As long as the online player is smart and able to control their body, a few reverse tells should nearly make up for whatever they lose in that department.

[/ QUOTE ]

You think Gabe Thaler, Kenny Tran, or PA, isn't going to pick up on mf'in "reverse tells"? If so, keep playing online, which I'm sure you will.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've owned so many "top" live pros before with reverse tells it's really not that hard to do and not ridiculous to think that it would work on even the top pros. All live players put so much stock in their ability to read people and just assume some internet player can't reverse tell. I've tricked many a live player that was considered a nasty people-reader with some of the most simple reverse tells. They say something like "you look a bit nervous there" when you have the nuts and you subtly swallow/gulp. Make your hands shake while you're bluffing. There's tons of tricks and they work. I dont' know about PA or Kenny in particular but it's worked on tons of other "great live players" so I have no reason to doubt it would work on them also (or at least confuse them enough that they can't rely on your "tells" when you're playing against them)

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, especially if they know you are an inferior "internet player." I've used the shaking hands more than one time to steal pots, and I find staring them down like you are trying to burn a hole in the back of their skull effective too when they are thinking about calling the river(when you have the nuts, obv).

Reverse tells FTW.