View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Issues with TITN

Hi guys,

I apologize for any issues that you have experienced. I know that since the new site has been launched we have had a few issues that need to be taken care of. I am working on sharping certain things with our customer service department and would really appreciate your comments. I am thinking that the best option to take care of the stoxpoker reimbursement or even giving access to a whole month would be better managed if all requests are posted on our forum; please let me know what you think of the idea?

All payment requests are taking between 3-5 days to be processed but we are working on making that time range smaller in the near future. As you can see we do provide live chat support and you may contact us at any time if you have concerns regarding your account.

The other issue we are working on and should be ready to go by this coming week is the referral page. You will be able to see your referrals username and how much he is has generated rakeback for you. We appreciate your patience and understand and again if you need any assistance our customer service agents are waiting. Thank you