View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 12:57 PM

Default Re: $370 WSOP ME Sat Hand - Total Confusion

His hand looks like KK, QQ (unlikely) or JJ.

I think betting the flop is the way to go. Not saying I would necessarily do that b/c I want to get to showdown cheapy but a bet of around 2700 is probably optimal.

I figure on the turn he wants to see where he's at and when he gets called he puts you on an Ace that you don't love so he fires again b/c he can't beat said Ace. I think it's either that or he flopped the nuts but I think AA is a very small part of his range.

As played the hand is vomitous but we've all been there. I don't see him checking a good hand on this flop but then again, you'd think he'd bet KK-JJ and try to rep the Ace. Very weird line by villain. I also would not be surprised if he had 88 or 99, but it's a very tough call for you.

Raising the turn as a block is not a bad idea, I don't think. Then you don't have to face the tough river decision, altho you didn't know that was coming. How about making it 5800 on the turn?

KQ[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] is also in his range. I'd hate to call the 9k on the end but I think you have to.