View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 08:56 PM

Default Re: Whatsatoomany? 40 live

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The standard is calling the 4th bet and raising the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you raising a diamond on the turn? Calling? You know he needs to bet in order to raise right? Like when he checks the 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] on the turn, you can no longer raise, btw. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, let me check, umm, yeah I think I do know the difference between a bet and a raise.

JT, I don't really care if he bets. If he decides to check and his hand is face up I just use my position and a bet still goes in. The interesting part comes in when he 3 bets your turn raise but the answer to that and the answer to your original question of how many to go on the flop should you choose that line is one the forum probably can't give you. So much will depend on the metagame environment.

From the info you have provided, I think you need to be a little careful. Goofball has it right. Loose passive preflops tend to play the same postflop. Not that likely that he goes 10 bets with a draw like 5d6d since people who don't understand the game aren't thinking about equity stuff. Also he can't have an open ended draw since the flop is A23. Lastly, if you have the flop right and the Ad is on the board it makes it impossible that he has a top pair flush draw hand that he wants to go batshit with. As played I think you should calldown after he 6 bets and get your raise in when you fill since that is how you roll.