View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 05:51 AM

Default Re: Should I sniff her bum?

If there was a trip report id have posted it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I went for the slow burn subtle style trainwreck posting the pics on her myspace for her friends and family to see, but it turned into nothing.

Just checked, still there, no trainwreck that i know of - if anyone asked questions of where the pics came from etc i didnt hear about the results [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Btw, her response was pretty expected "Lol random! I'd love to say it was me, but it's not on this occasion haha".

Its was the most bland none event ever. Sorry, i tried.

Reminds me of the time i found a 2+2ers g/f on myspace and emailed her a link to his thread where he admitted cheating on her. Swing and a miss.

Fwiw - there is potential for the pics to come back into action when i go back home for holidays as a Plan B type scenario. Im trying to envision some scenario between having the pics texted/emailed to her friends anonomously (gay) and have them sent to her parents (way way too cruel). Cant come up with a good scenario to force the issue right now, but ive got a month.