View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Friday Night Lights Season 2

[ QUOTE ]
Like I said a lot last season. IMO it was easily the best new drama of the year. If you ignore the really corny over dramatic end of game football stuff, the rest was great. Also the girls are [censored] insane hot. There's something for everybody.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this entirely

After watching FNL Season 1 (which I finished in one weekend, got addicted) and seeing the great writing, one of the best on-screen family dynamics I've seen written in a long time (the coach-wife-daughter) and just how down to earth and even touching it could be while being real, I made sure I recommended it to everyone.

Wow I just reread that last paragraph and it sucks, but I don't care. Kyle Chandler said in an interview that he's not even sure if it's going to make it the whole season, so they are doing what they can to promote it. EW loves it, Bill Simmons article is good, but seriously 2+2, please do yourself a favor and rent/buy season 1, it's great.

I think it was the best season on television last year. Actually scratch that, it's probably Wire season 4, then FNL seasons 1. The Emmy's of course didn't give it any love because somehow Boston Legal is witty or something... and god forbid we nominate Connie Britton who deals with the real human emotion as Patricia Arquette talks to ghosts.