View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 01:37 PM

Default Re: please take skip bayless off the air

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There's no reason for Stephen A. to sit there and yell and scream about how so-and-so is dribbling the basketball. It reeks of "I never got above being the #2 shooting guard on my community college basketball team."

The one good thing about him is that he used to pull outstanding (Lord know why...) guests on his Quite Frankly show. When he gets a guy like Mike Schmidt on talking about steroids, I am forced to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not very intelligent in my opinion. So in order for someone to know and analyze sports they must at least have played at the level of those they are commenting on? That's retarded

[/ QUOTE ]

Your comprehension sucks. All I'm saying is his yelling about athletes is dumb. It reeks of him being insanely jealous and trying to talk down to people. Seriously, re-read what I wrote. Never did I say you had to play high-level sports to be knowledgeable.

Stop being such a Steven A. apologist already. The guy sucks bowls of d*cks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the jump I made was very unreasonable given what you posted. It's his job to talk about sports, and it's his style to yell about it, I dont see what's wrong with that? Jim Rome acts like a douche all the time when he's talking about athletes, why not get mad at him? I think Rome's a dick but I still like watching him.

Apologist? I think he's funny, and if you stopped taking him so seriously you may think the same.