View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 03:27 PM

Default Re: WPEX Regulars thread (lc)

I don't even know who still plays cause i no longer play on there. But when i logged a lot of hours in there I played a lot against the following.

- Da Enigma: Solid 2+2'er im pretty sure. Played a lot with him whether that was 50-100 heads up trying to get other to join or what not. Looking back I was def -EV against him, I think hes good.
- Twayankees: I'm not sure. Ran good toward the end of when i was playing, cant be a long term winner.
- Boypinoy: Maybe a bot?!? I dunno, plays bad, but probably is up on me lifetime heads up (always plays 30 60)
- Damanwithdamoves: Tricky laggy guy that always gave me a ton of trouble.
- MadCaddy: Toward the end of my run he jumped on and played a lot of 100 200. He got me good playing heads up and shorthanded when i would tilt. I thought he was probably the best player i have ever played heads up, doubt he still plays.
- Retirementmoney: Donator, too bad he busted his account when I was moving back to school playing 100-200 with I think enigma and tongni, maybe reztez too. I was sad when he disappeared.
There was another guy who played high from some foreign country who was absolutely atrocious, cant remember his name but he crushed me.