View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 02:52 PM

Default Re: V1.06c

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"I try to get it running on Party.
RT recons the tables, but the HUD doesn't display anything."

Same problem here.

Running vista, bet pot script, have the preferences set up right imo.

Read through the whole thread making sure I didnt do a stupid mistake but you normally responded to users having problems on party with pm's, so Im not sure.

But Im already feeling your program, running good while trying to set it up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

J,

Same problem here.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys have 1.06c right? Check in the Help->About I know I send g2cu a pm so I'm guessing he at least has it.

I got a HH file from Tiger_Hall and found there was a problem with hands written by the Party client - previously I only had FHPG hands and old hands exported from PT. I fixed the prob in 1.06c and the file imports OK.

I then went and opened up the table Tiger was playing at. Then I dropped the file into my HH folder - trying to mimic the Party client writing a file and it seemed to work OK. (Obv the player names don't match cos the file Tiger_Hall sent me was 3-4 days old!)

I am a little stumped as to what to try next. Moving abroad and geting a live Party account I guess [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Did anybody get Realtime V1.06c working with Party - without using FPHG I mean?