View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 08:40 PM

Default Re: Help with BetPot and StarsReads AHK -- Please

Just spent a minute trying to guess how you were getting .EFW files... turns out google is my friend (and insanely fast - it already has this page listed at #5, lol)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=".efw+document"&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&

Anyhow, I poached this from the myspace forum it found for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

---------------------------
"EFW File Extension

File Type Renamed Zip or Executable File
Category Compressed Files
Common? No
File Description Compressed .ZIP or executable .EXE file renamed by CA Security Centre to have a ".efw" extension; typically applies to e-mail attachments scanned by Computer Associates (CA) antivirus software.

EFW zipped files may be opened by changing the file extension to ".zip" and opening the file with a decompression utility, such as WinZip or Stuffit Expander; executable files may be run directly by changing the file extension to ".exe" and opening the file.

NOTE: Do not open unknown e-mail attachments from non-trusted sources, as they may contain viruses or other malicious programs.
SOFTWARE-
WinZip
WinAce
PKZip
Bitberry BitZipper
Winferno SnapZip
TurboSoft AnyZipl
Allume Systems Stuffit Expander"
-----------------------------------------

So I guess you have "£CA Security Center" messing about in your downloads.

Rename the files to zip, they should then extract fine.

From then on, it will be similar to UrgentTable (glad you like it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) - read the pages / threads if need be, run the AHK, experiment.

Good luck,

dave.