View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 10:06 AM

Default Chasing the Nuts with the Nuts (PLO8 $200

I'll try to remember this as best as I can...I decided to play the $200s last nite and this hand came up...From the BB I get dealt A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]...Flop comes...

7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Pot size is roughly $12...I have the villian covered who has about $120-140 in front of him...

I check it to the villian who bets pot...I think and usually I go for a check-raise here, but I've been noticing that this is a RIDICULOUSLY HUGE leak in my game so I just call...

POT: $36

Turn: Blank

I check, villian again pots it and I call

POT: $108

River: Blank

Villian goes all-in and I call...

He shows down A47x or something like that...

I knew the whole way that I was up against A4 and with the huge bet on the turn I knew he had a piece of that board with his A4...The question is, do you call all the way down in this situation or is this just a recipe for handing over a fist full of money??? If this is a laydown, this is still one I have a tough time making becuase the villian has to have exactly A456 for me to be screwed and I am still drawing fairly live if he doesn't...