View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 05:04 PM

Default If you are feeling bad about yourself, read this

For all the lazy people struggling with school and sucking at life, read this. Next time you feel your procrastination or lazyness is killing you, just think about me and know there is hope since you can't be worse off than I am.

*5 +years in community college and still can't find a major and I have to apply to transfer in fall 08. I just don't have a passion in life. I declared an english major but I have no passion for this at all other than being a good writer. If I do find another major I might be forced to spend more time in community college taking prerequesites.
* I have to get no c's in any of my classes this semester to have a chance to transfer to my local uni which I was told would take me with a 2.6 gpa (mine is 2.5 something). I am unfortunately working on 2 c's [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
* In order for me to transfer to this uni I have to complete my statistics class a year before the semester im applying to (fall 08). Unfortunately i am doing horrible in this class, failed the first test, and skipped the second one because I had not done any reading in any of the chapters it was on. THIS IS MY MUST PASS CLASS! DO OR DIE and I am procrastinating on it.
* I am totally busto after I pay rent I have less than 200 bucks on my checking account every month.
* my parents are busto as well. If I don't work I can't afford to live where I do so i am basically supporting my mother and sister. If I apply to transfer out of state i won't be able to afford it and I probably wont be able to qualify for any scholarships due to my horrible gpa.
* beat = 24 years old (5 years at community college) I have wasted my life.
*everytime I open a book/start doing homework I get this inmense sense of sleepyness/tiredness. I can sleep 10 hours and then start working on my homework and feel like I only slept 3. It is really difficult succeeding in your classes when homework feels like kryptonite. Imagine superman trying to save the world with a kryptonite crystal stuck in his back, that is how I feel.

cliff notes: 5+ years at community college and undecided on major, low gpa not good enough to transfer anywhere decent, busto, degenerate procrastinator to the point of procrastinating in the do or die class which will decide future.