View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 11:16 AM

Default Re: November Low-Content Thread

Hollywood park 15/30

every 3 months or so, almost like clockwork, I feel the need to set 4bb on fire. I don't really tilt much at all in the intervening period.

I raise 73o from the CO because Button is telegraphing a fold. I manage to talk sb out of a call when I say "don't think about it" as he is mulling over a call. BB calls.

A note on BB. He is the most maniacal insane betting station of all time. He will literally betcall with bottom pair on 4th AND 5th, getting raised each time. He limps AJs preflop, calls every street on a scary board with no pair and no draw, and then bets the river UI when checked to in a 4 way pot.

Flop A58 2 tone. He donks. I raise. he calls.
Turn is a 6 which opens up a 2nd flushdraw and gives me an OESD. He bets. I raise. he calls.
River is an ace. He checkcalls and shows A4o. I rack up and leave on my next BB.

My thoughts on the flop were "wow did I really just raise that PF?" and then "ok this guy absolutely cannot be bluffed. What am I doing in this hand? This is gonna be the most expensive thing ever"

and then I morphed into Rambo.

I was feeling physically ill at the time, and moreso afterwards. Farewell $120. It was nice knowing you.