Thread: SSNL Vid
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 09:43 PM

Default Re: SSNL Vid

Can u go into your thinking about continuation betting the flop when you had KQ...to refresh the action:

Hero raises K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] UTG to $7, gets a call from the button and BB.

FLOP ($22) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

IKETOYS COMMENTS:
You were going to continuation bet the flop with the reasoning that you had 2 over cards.

My question is what factors do you take into consideration when continuation betting on this flop. I would almost always continuation bet this flop even with 2 opponents because I figure that their mostly likely holdings are small and medium pocket pairs and suited connectors. And therefore they aren't likely to have hit the 4 or 2. Is my thinking flawed here?

In addition, when you say that you have 2 over-cars, do you think much about discounting your outs since the loose passive villains could be call preflop with JQ or JK?

Would you not have continuation betted in this situation with KTo?

How much does having two opponents effect your continuation betting on this flop?

thx.