View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 04:10 AM

Default Re: JJ vs. \"new\" reg 5/10

My last post in this thread....

My skin is plenty thick. Me telling you to STFU is on par with you telling me to think before I post. Don't condescend or patronize me and I won't tell you to [censored] off. You are a little punk who is on his 25th account.

I feel I contribute plenty to these forums. I have gained much and hope to continue to grow as a poker player. Having little peckers like you acting cool and throwing your oversized ego around does little to nothing for the community as a whole.

Betting the flop was not intended to try and fold an ace only. Just because we may be ahead (given the assumption that he doesn't have AJ+) does not mean our hand is not vulnerable. Nor does it mean that a bet may not extract value from weaker hands (TT-). I didn't go into all the reasons why I may like a b/3b. Also, unlike many, when I post I am not steadfast on my opinion. I am very adept to changing my view if someone brings up good points to rebut mine. This has nothing to do with 'thinking before I post' but rather acknowledging that I don't have all the answers.

Please STFU if you have nothing to offer but d*ckhead responses. Hmmm.....you're right this forum isn't nice.