View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 06:55 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

I just became aware of the software and have a few quick questions.

#1. I have a fairly elaborate multiple machine datamining setup and I'm wondering if HM has any way of telling that a HH is a duplicate, specifically one I have that I actually played vs another copy of the same HH that was picked up by one of my datamining machines. It would be very nice if it was this intelligent but I realize for most this is an unlikley scenario.

#2. Is there locking of the DB at the table or row level? I'll doubtless wind up doing all sorts of funky stuff to the DB directly at various time (obviously I won't be contact support about this kind of under the hood tinkering).

#3. Does HM have an archive mechanism for HH? I see from your intro video you have a directory with HH by day, something like that by month and day would be easy enough to add. If not I would suggest it as a feature request post release, it's not an immediate need but it certainly is one as time goes by.

Looks very impressive, finally dev in the poker world catches up with modern technology, PT always makes me feel so 1998 or therabouts.

IHATECATS