View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 09:11 PM

Default Re: Are Any Non Mega Banks Safe Enough To Ignore 100K FDIC Limit?

David,

First of all I dont care if you have $200MM(and I dont want to get into embarassing you in a pissing contest ...lol)...but your first line of your reply blows your cover,and validates my response/POV:

Everybody knows that I have a lot more than a million dollars so how was it bragging

Word to the wise sir,
You may enjoy kissing YOUR mirror in the morning when you wake up...but I can see through the other side of the glass my friend...as you are NOT impressing some 17yr old HS kid here

Dont make a fool of yourself any longer than you already have.The average age/experience level/IQ on the WHOLE 2+2 website IS very low lately....but since I started posting/reading BFI the last few weeks....its been a pleasure to help,lead,guide as well as LEARN myself about any and all subjects pertinent to ones financial growth along with life type situations/questions

You can tell Mason & Co. to BLOW UP the other 20+ forums on this website for all I care,because no one would miss them in the least bit...EXCEPT the group I described above.The quality of posts/threads on 2+2 has diminished to ZERO....except for BFI in my opinion,and I hope each time I post/reply....I may help someone in some way,shape,or form

I have recieved more PM's since posting in BFI,than you could imagine.....and I LOVE responding to everyone of them...just I as "tried" to do with you in the original post

Your ignorant reply belongs in the NVG forum,where it would fit like a glove for Christ sakes

I actually dont know what else to say?
Stephen Feraca [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

***if you want to BAN me...please do so....you have the BADGE......so feel free if you cant handle brutal honesty.