View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 03:52 PM

Default Re: plo100 - playing a non nut wrap??

[ QUOTE ]
ok so a mix between shove and call, which is how i felt playing the hand. When i am in a situation where im not sure whether call or shove is optimal i usually go with the agressive option, as i find it keeps your decisions further along slightly easier. So i shove hoping to get HU with shortie in some kind of flip

Flop: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($10.5, 3 players)
SB checks, <font color="#cc0000">BB bets $10.5</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $42</font>, SB calls, <font color="#cc0000">BB calls all-in $26.31</font>.

Turn: 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($131.31, 2 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $120.93, Sidepot 1: $10.38)
SB checks, Hero??

ugh, see what i mean about spashy?? so what does SB have here? i think 2 pair/set are discountable so that leaves draws - i think its important to note i have top pair here, and also no fold equity.

So am i better shoving and hoping he has a similar draw and a lower or no pair so my jacks will take the side pot, or just check it down??

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, theres more to the hand? lol razor, your doing an excellent job of stringing us along in this twisted hand. i'd say its pretty obvious sb has Q 10 with god knows what else. lol, ive seen idiots play middle or bottom set the same passive way too. they cant re raise with their hand but they can call off all this crazy action. people who play like that drive me crazy.

i cant see any other line than taking the free card here on the turn. but then again, i couldnt blame anyone for shoving here too because the pot and situation has already gotten some what out of control and lets face it, you might win a big pot with the right river card......or atleast win a decent side pot.

my gut says flip a coin.