View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 04:00 AM

Default Re: Help Me Make a Fitness Bet, Please.

[ QUOTE ]

Looks like jimmy johns has a low carb option where they just wrap your sandwich in lettuce instead of bread. Sounds a little unappealing, but probably will be good for me.

How good/bad is it to eat cheerios and 1% milk for breakfast, and tuna in a bowl with like 1/2 a serving of mayo for lunch, then another bowl of cereal for a snack, then order something for dinner?

I'm basically asking if cheerios and 1% milk is an ok healthy meal, even if I eat like 2 bowls of it. I know tuna is pretty healthy, even with the little bit of mayo, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Jman, I think the problem some might have with cheerios and milk is that there isn't that much protein in that sort of meal. It's best to eat protein regularly with each meal to keep your metabolism moving normally and keep you from feeling hungry too soon. If you really want to eat that, you should add some nuts or have a little turkey sausage or a couple eggs with the cereal for bfast. If you want to be extra low maintenance on the food, look at NutriSystem or any of the similar meal delivery programs. Ridiculously simple, good food, however it is kinda pricey. Good luck with your bet.